Experienced Houston Estate Planning Lawyers
When a problem with a will or trust, estate administration or probate issue becomes stressful for you and your family, the Texas estate planning, guardianship and elder law team that can help you can be found at the Law Office of Sharon C. Stodghill in Houston.
You may be dealing with the death of someone close to you, creating an estate plan to appropriately distribute your assets or working around the incapacity of a loved one. Whatever your legal goal, you need the skilled assistance of an experienced and knowledgeable attorney who can provide guidance — someone you can trust, who will take the time to answer your questions and keep you involved throughout the process.
Our firm combines the diverse experience and knowledge of attorneys Sharon C. Stodghill and John T. Elliott. Together they offer honest, straightforward and impassioned legal counsel to each client. We are committed to keeping you involved in the process and providing legal solutions that best meet your needs.
The Law Office of Sharon C. Stodghill provides individual and family clients with the benefit of our many years of experience, in-depth legal knowledge and a commitment to providing excellent service. We take the time to understand your unique situation, answer questions and provide options to address your specific needs.
Board-Certified Houston Probate Lawyers With More Than 25 Years of Experience
The Law Office of Sharon C. Stodghill concentrates on these practice areas:
- Estate planning — including wills and trusts, living trusts, special needs and supplemental needs trusts, powers of attorney, ancillary estate planning documents and help with estate tax planning
- Probate and estate administration — for thorough explanations of the probate process, types of probate, heirship determination, advocacy for probate disputes, alternatives to probate, correction of title issues and clearing title to property, income taxes related to estates and trusts, and business succession spelled out in an estate plan
- Guardianships and alternatives to guardianship
- Elder law
- Business organization in an estate planning context
- Probate and Estate Administration
- Estate Planning
- Elder Law
- Business Formation
- Jun 17 – Retirement and estate planning: It’s time for a review
- Jun 09 – Not all assets are subject to probate
- Jun 04 – Should you consider do-it-yourself (DIY) estate planning?
- May 28 – What traits should you consider in a power of attorney agent?
- May 26 – Questions that’ll challenge you when creating an estate plan
952 Echo Lane, Suite 330
Houston, TX 77024